Brinsea External Humidity Pumps
Optional accessory for the Octagon 20 and 40 Incubator Range or Ova-Easy 190 / 380 Advance Cabinet Incubators. Pump comes as standard with the respective EX versions of the Brinsea Octagon and OVA-Easy Incubator Range
The Humidity Pump - coupled with the incubator (sold separately / not included) - effectively maintain the humidity level precisely at the level the user sets irrespective of changes in room humidity.
The Humidity Pump includes a peristaltic pump and an external water reservoir which eliminates the chances of water in the incubator harboring bacteria.
The unit stands beside the incubator, and is connected to it by an electrical lead and a flexible tube for water supply. Humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator intuitive digital menu and the achieved relative Humidity (RH) is continuously shown on the incubator's digital display.
The Humidity Pump module can be purchased as part of the Octagon 20 or 40 Advance EX model or separately as an upgrade from Octagon 20 or 40 Advance to the Octagon 20 / 40 Advance EX or an Ova-Easy Advance to a Ova-Easy Advance EX version.
The Humidity Pumps used for the three different models are the same, but they come with different accessories:
The Ova-Easy pump only comes with tubing;
The Octagon 20 pump comes with tubing, evaporating pads and clips to hold the pad in place but also 2 extra dividers, a foam pad to line the base of the tray and 8 foam cushions for the wire dividers;
The Octagon 40 pump comes with twice the number of accessories as the 20 pump, since its twice the size.
Avianweb Returns Policy
Based on our commitment to customer satisfaction, we will be glad to take any unwanted item back as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item - in its original PRODUCT packaging - has to be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- The item and the product packaging have to be NEW, UNUSED and UNDAMAGED.
- All original parts, warranties, instructions, etc. have to be included in the package.
- The original packaging slip / invoice need to be included.
- The product has to be properly repackaged and insured against loss or damage in transit.
- When returning the item, the original generic OUTER packaging (usually brown in color) can or should be replaced, if it was damaged while in transit to your location.
NO CREDIT or REFUND will be given in cases where ...
- The item is received in damaged, used and/or dirty condition.
- Parts, accessories or original warranty / instructions are missing.
- The period of accepted returns has expired.
- In cases where any of the above applies, no refund or credit will be granted and the customer will be responsible for arranging for the pick up of the item from our premises. Items that are not picked up, will be disposed of after 30 days.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES / RESTOCKING FEES:
- Unless Avianweb specifically is at fault, the Customer is responsible for paying the cost of returning the item. They are also responsible for insuring it against loss or damage while in transit.
- FOR RETURNS: The manufacturer may charge a 20% restocking fee, plus the initial cost of shipping the item(s) to the Customer, on items returned without exchange.
- FOR EXCHANGES: The Customer will be responsible for the shipping and return shipping costs on the original item(s).
If you need assistance, please call us at 1-888-354-4666