Foraging & Shredding Delight Box Pinatas for Small Birds up to Conures
- This colorful fun-filled piñata bird toy will keep your pet entertained and active for many days. They are equally entertaining for mid-sized parrots, but this is a light-weight toy pinata and will be torn up quickly by birds larger than conures.
- This toy is perfect for the spoiled small birds, parakeets up to the size of conures and lories. Birds any larger than that will tear this toy up too quickly. But it should last a while for smaller birds.
- Each of the three dangling box pinatas is filled with different foraging surprises; one is filled with palm fiber strips, the other with sea grass and the last one with colorful paper confetti.
- Hide a Treat! It is encouraged to hide your pet’s most favorite treats inside the boxes as an added incentive to “dig in and tear up” – which is the whole point of these shredding and foraging toys. In nature, birds will chew on branches, leaves, flowers and fruits not only for nutrition but also as a means of being active and entertained. Foraging toys serve the same purpose.
- Treats and little “foot” toys can also be squeezed between the strands of the wicker ball for extra entertainment and chewability.
- Measures with hanging loop: 14"L x 5"W x 5"D. Comes in assorted colors.