- Processing Time
- Shipping & Handling
- Shipping Options
- Notice of Defect or Damage
- Sales Tax Exempt Buyers Note
- General Terms and Conditions
Orders that come in before 1 or 2 pm EST will typically ship out the same day. However, please allow up to 72 hours (3 days) to ship your order. If we expect your order to ship later than three (3) days after placing your order we will contact you. Orders that are placed after 2 pm EST are generally processed the next business day. If you need your order shipped ASAP, you must select FedEx 3-Day, FedEx 2-Day, or FedEx Overnight. Once your order is shipped, your delivery date will depend on the shipping method, which is unrelated to the processing time.
For orders less than one hundred and fifty (150) pounds, our standard method of shipment is by FedEx. If your order exceeds one hundred and fifty (150) pounds or the packaging is too large to ship via FedEx we will contact you to discuss shipping options. For orders outside the contiguous continental United States, please contact us before placing your order.
Our standard shipping methods are either USPS (for smaller packages) or FedEx Ground (for heavier / larger packages). Please see the map below to determine approximate transit time to your location (not including processing time). If you would like expedited shipping, please call before you order to verify the items are in stock. Shipping charges are an estimate only and may be adjusted due to FedEx rates, and/or packaging restrictions. We will use all measures to keeping shipping costs low.
Below are our shipping options and what they mean. We are continually trying to optimize our processes to deliver you the lowest shipping costs and fastest delivery time. Please note that transit time estimates do not include processing time.
USPS First Class
- First-Class Mail is a fast, affordable way to send lightweight packages.
Delivery typically between 1-3 Business Days (but NOT GUARANTEED!) ... It is the most affordable Expedited shipping method.
- Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas; by noon, 1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. on Saturday; Monday–Friday, with Saturday delivery also available for an additional charge.
- FedEx delivers the package to your local post office, then the post office delivers the package to your home or business. Typical transit times are only one or two days longer than FedEx Ground. FedEx advises that transit times can range from 2-18 days. Do not select this option if the USPS does not deliver to your home.
FedEx Home Delivery or Ground
- FedEx Home Delivery - Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.; Tuesday–Saturday.
- FedEx Ground - Delivery is by the end of the business day; Monday–Friday.
- Your shipping address type is intially determined by the USPS. Please select the correct shipping address type.
- Our three day option utilizes FedEx Express Saver. Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 8 p.m. in 3 business days.
- Our two day option utilizes FedEx 2Day.Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 8 p.m. in 2 business days.
- Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas; and by 8 p.m. to residences; Monday–Friday.
- If your order weight is too large to ship via FedEx we will call you to discuss freight shipment options.
Visit FedEx's Service Guide for more detailed information about shipping methods.
Buyer must inspect goods promptly upon receipt of goods. Claims for shortages, damage, defects or other reasons or unsuitability must be made within thirty (30) days of the Buyer taking delivery. All claims not made, in writing to the seller within the specified time period shall be deemed waived. Seller will not pay any claim for labor, delays, or damage by reason of their use. No material shall be returned without the written consent of the Seller. If you wish to make a claim, please contact us.
Products are returnable in NEW, UNUSED condition with the packaging still intact and everything included. If the seller is not at fault, credit will be issued towards the products only, not the shipping costs.
- If you wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email or phone. We will discuss and determine if the type and condition of the product is suitable for return and give specific instructions as to where and how to ship the product.
- The buyer is responsible for arranging return shipping to our facility, but if you require assistance, we can generate and email a shipping label to you. If it is determined that the buyer will be responsible for shipping charges, the shipping charges will be applied against the buyer’s credit for the returned products.
- Packages can be dropped off at local FedEx facilities, or a pickup can be scheduled. Package pickups come with an added cost determined by the delivery service. Tip: You may know and trust a local business that has daily pickup that would allow you to leave your package with them for daily pickup.
- Returns are processed and refunds are issued within two (2) business days after we receive the product at our facility. The buyer’s banking institution may take longer to process the refund and is not included in our two (2) day window.
- Exchanges are handled in the same manner as returns. Buyers should place a new order for the new product after the return is initiated or refunded.
- Customers have thirty (30) days after successful delivery of the product to initiate a return.
- The product much be picked up by the delivery company within three (3) business days of initiating the return.
- Once the buyer’s return has been approved, the customer will receive a refund within two (2) business days.
- The buyer’s refund will be issued using the same manner that their payment was accepted. (Amazon Checkout, Paypal, Credit card, check, money order, etc.)
- The buyer’s banking institution sometimes take longer to process the refund and is not included in our two (2) day window.
Responsibility for Return Shipping Costs
- The seller will be responsible for shipping charges if the buyer received product that was defective, damaged, and/or shipped the incorrect product.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping charges and may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee if the buyer ordered the wrong part, or does not have a need for the product any longer.
Please contact us before ordering if you require further information.
BeautyOfBirds / Avianweb accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express via Paypal Express Checkout or Amazon Checkout. Payment by check is acceptable; please contact us if you wish to pay by check.
Tax Exempt Buyers Notes
Should you be tax exempt, you must email us your Tax ID number and/or fax a copy of your Tax Exemption Certificate to avoid being charged sales tax. Fax Number: 1-866-796-8651
General Terms and Conditions
Avianweb or BeautyOfBirds does not make any warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied. Buyer must determine suitability for the products particular use or purpose and will assume any and all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of all products, whether used singly or in combination with other products or components.